BBC Magazines gives Radio Times a makeover
LONDON - The Radio Times has had a redesign and upped its pagination in its first revamp under editor Ben Preston.
Radio Times: BBC magazine get a new look
The BBC Magazines TV listings guide has been given an updated cover design and will carry a new weekly guide to the best of catch-up TV and radio on iPlayer and other video-on-demand services.
There is an extra page for radio coverage and a new regular column by broadcaster Eddie Mair.
The review section has added sports and children’s coverage and the TV listings page has been overhauled.
The Radio Times, which appointed new editor Ben Preston in September, nudged back over the one million mark in the ABC figures for the period July to December 2009.
Circulation for the BBC title rose 3.6% over six months, but remained down 2.2% year on year.
The future ownership of the Radio Times is unclear after the BBC strategy review last month indicated the corporation would move away from physical media such as magazines and prioritise international over domestic activity.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...