Frijj unveils limited edition St George's Day bottle
LONDON - Frijj, Dairy Crest's flavoured milk brand, is launching a limited edition St George's branded bottle, as it looks to ramp up sales and raise the brand profile.
Frijj: limited edition St George's Day bottle
The new caramel flavoured drink will hit shelves on 18 April, ahead of St George's Day on 23 April. The limited edition bottle is supported by a £2.5m marketing investment across PR and digital.
The bottle carries the St George's cross and encourages consumers to visit the brand's Facebook page.
Frijj has created a bespoke application which encourages consumers to pledge a commitment if England wins the World Cup. Chris Kamara, a Sky Sports football pundit, is understood to have pledged to shave off his moustache.
The activity has been created by marketing communications outfit Haygarth.
Marc Dubery, Dairy Crest sales and marketing director of liquids said: "Frijj is the first brand within the flavoured milk category to launch a pack design without prominent branding.
"This highlights the brand's popularity within the category and how iconic the bottle shape is within the consumer mindset. Frijj limited edition bottles continue to create excitement and innovation in the Dairy fixture."
St George's Frijj is the latest activity from the brand and follows its £2m sponsorship of Sky's Soccer AM for the 2009-2010 season.
Frijj is currently running a digital campaign with full service agency Syzygy based on the idea of Swamp Soccerettes, building upon the Soccer AM sponsorship. The promotional activity finishes at the end of the month.
Frijj is also the headline sponsor of the 2010 Swamp World Cup.
The Frijj range includes Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Limited Edition Cookie Dough, which was launched April 2009.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...