Sex and the City sequel draws big-league brands to cinema
LONDON - Kellogg, Cadbury and Coca-Cola, and debut cinema advertisers like Lastminute.com, are amongst the brands advertising around the much-hyped new Sex and the City film.
Sex and the City: sequel opens on 28 May
Cinema sales house Digital Cineman Media (DCM) has reported that Kellogg's Special K has booked a 60-second spot while Cadbury's Dairy Milk is to air its new Glass Half Full Production ad. Transport for London is to target women in London promoting safer travel at night in its spot.
First-time cinema advertisers, including Dulux and Lastminute.com, are also hoping to cash in on the second film in the Sex and the City franchise.
Dulux will bring its "Let's Colour" campaign to cinemas while Lastminute.com is transferring its "Good Stuff" creative to the big screen for the first time.
Reebok and Magnum are among other brands advertising around the film.
The second spin-off in the franchise, which stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall, opens on 28 May.
Skyy Vodka has been named as the official vodka and promotional sponsor of the film, mirroring a similar deal it signed for the first TV spin-off film.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...