Havas hires Kleiner for social media
LONDON - Havas Media is increasing its investment in social media with the appointment of Neil Kleiner as its first UK head of social media.
Craze…Havas Media UK chief executive
Kleiner joins from the Interpublic promotional marketing network Momentum, where he was a global social media strategist.
At Havas Media, Kleiner will work with social media experts at each of its UK agencies: MPG Media Contacts, Arena BLM, BLM Quantum, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Cake.
He will focus on developing social media services and best practice in social media across the agencies as well as working with social media strategists within the Havas Digital network.
Kleiner, who ran his own social media company before joining Momentum, will report to Mark Craze, the Havas Media UK chief executive.
Craze said Kleiner's entrepreneurial background and experience of blue-chip clients at Momentum made him the ideal appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham