Npower unveils Football League logo
LONDON - Npower has unveiled the new logo of the Football League, ahead of the start of its £21m three-year sponsorship deal this summer.
Npower: new Football League logo unveiled
The updated logo, created by design agency WPA Pinfold, follows the theme of Npower's recently updated visual identity, featuring red and blue text and a reversed 'n'. The logo will be officially unveiled at the launch of the 2010/11 season fixture list on 17 June.
The rebrand, launched last month, came as Npower looked to begin repositioning itself as a home and energy services provider, rather than just a gas and electricity company.
Npower will use its sponsorship of the Football League to back its Hometeam service. Under the tie-up, clubs will also launch Npower community projects, and the brand will sponsor the League's junior football tournament, the Children's Community Cup.
Separately, in 2009, Npower signed a two-year extension to its sponsorship of domestic Test cricket, with an option to further the tie until after the end of England's next Ashes series against Australia, in 2013.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London