Npower unveils Football League logo
LONDON - Npower has unveiled the new logo of the Football League, ahead of the start of its £21m three-year sponsorship deal this summer.
Npower: new Football League logo unveiled
The updated logo, created by design agency WPA Pinfold, follows the theme of Npower's recently updated visual identity, featuring red and blue text and a reversed 'n'. The logo will be officially unveiled at the launch of the 2010/11 season fixture list on 17 June.
The rebrand, launched last month, came as Npower looked to begin repositioning itself as a home and energy services provider, rather than just a gas and electricity company.
Npower will use its sponsorship of the Football League to back its Hometeam service. Under the tie-up, clubs will also launch Npower community projects, and the brand will sponsor the League's junior football tournament, the Children's Community Cup.
Separately, in 2009, Npower signed a two-year extension to its sponsorship of domestic Test cricket, with an option to further the tie until after the end of England's next Ashes series against Australia, in 2013.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...