Brand Republic todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
19 December 2014
Social video expert Be On reviews the latest viral by Ikea
Apple is again under fire over working conditions at its suppliers in China, where employees are reportedly overworked and exhausted, placing them in breach of the iPhone maker's standards.
Razorfish's UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, will leave the business at the beginning of 2015.
Rachel Friend has been promoted to managing director of Weber Shandwick's London operations.
Denise Turner is leaving Havas Media Group after 14 years to become director of insight at Newsworks.
The Cabinet Office has dismissed opposition party criticism over the rising cost of ministers' special advisers, claiming that their "average salary is 8% lower than under the previous Government".
UK universities have this week found out how they have fared in the Research Excellence Framework (REF), a long process that has had a profound influence over every aspect of higher education for the past few years.
Gay Haines, the founder of global executive search firm Grace Blue, gives her tips about things to consider when looking for a new agency leader, whether chief executive or executive creative director.
Multi-platform print-based media brands can play a big part in the media landscape of 2015, says Karl Marsden, managing director of Shortlist Media.
Families are marginally better off this year than they were last year and have more disposable income to spend on festive goods, Asda has claimed in its latest income tracker.
It's time for advertising to stop trying to play popular media at its own game and instead look to marry its message with the context, says Alex Smith, planning director, Sense.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)