Brand Republic todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
01 September 2014
Brand success is more likely to come from "aiming off" and mastering the challenges of "off-target targeting", writes Helen Edwards.
Some of the biggest successes come when marketing and UX are joined at the hip as partners, writes Adam Powers, head of UX and digital design at BBH
As Unilever's Dave Lewis takes over from Tesco's Philip Clarke, retail expert Kate Jones, director at Mash Strategy, gives her five tips for bringing back the brand we love.
As we reach September and full-throttle work, our thoughts at PRWeek turn toward the theme of good business being better business.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)