Brand Republic todaySubscribe to the RSS feed
08 March 2014
We spoke to Lisa Thomas, chief executive of M&C Saatchi Group, for International Women's Day on 8 March.
Google executive chairman and former chief executive Eric Schmidt took to the stage at SXSW interactive alongside co-author of 'The Digital Age' Jared Cohen, Google's director of its Ideas think tank, to discuss his views on privacy and the NSA, GCHQ, Russia and robots, reports Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith.
The future of business lies in the hands of empowered consumers and of companies' empowered employees, the founder and chief executive of Change.org, Ben Rattray, said today (8 March) as businesses continue to operate in an increasingly transparent world.
Santander is launching its biggest ever campaign to support a new "simple, personal, fair" brand positioning as the latest change in tack with its marketing.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London