Bigger ads and a senior exit at AOL as HuffPo deal rings changes
AOL's acquisition of The Huffington Post has claimed its first casualty with the announcement of AOL Media president David Eun's departure.
The Huffington Post: Arianna Huffington is named president and editor-in-chief of the group
His duties will go to Arianna Huffington, who was named president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group.
There could be more changes in store as AOL introduces bigger ad formats.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire