Bigger ads and a senior exit at AOL as HuffPo deal rings changes
AOL's acquisition of The Huffington Post has claimed its first casualty with the announcement of AOL Media president David Eun's departure.
The Huffington Post: Arianna Huffington is named president and editor-in-chief of the group
His duties will go to Arianna Huffington, who was named president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group.
There could be more changes in store as AOL introduces bigger ad formats.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End