Bigger ads and a senior exit at AOL as HuffPo deal rings changes
AOL's acquisition of The Huffington Post has claimed its first casualty with the announcement of AOL Media president David Eun's departure.
The Huffington Post: Arianna Huffington is named president and editor-in-chief of the group
His duties will go to Arianna Huffington, who was named president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group.
There could be more changes in store as AOL introduces bigger ad formats.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London