Bigger ads and a senior exit at AOL as HuffPo deal rings changes
AOL's acquisition of The Huffington Post has claimed its first casualty with the announcement of AOL Media president David Eun's departure.
The Huffington Post: Arianna Huffington is named president and editor-in-chief of the group
His duties will go to Arianna Huffington, who was named president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group.
There could be more changes in store as AOL introduces bigger ad formats.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)