AOP Digital Summit line-up unveiled
ITV's Fru Hazlitt, Aftonbladet's Anna Settman and Mumsnet's Justine Roberts will be among the key speakers at this year's AOP Digital Publishing Summit.
ITV's Fru Hazlitt: a key speaker at the AOP Digital Summit 2011
Also speaking at the event, which takes place on 14 October at Westminster Bridge Park Plaza, will be Alisa Bowen, general manager, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network, Jakob Nielsen, managing director interaction, GroupM and Juan Lopez-Valcarcel, digital product & consumer technology, Pearson.
The Association of Online Publishers’ yearly conference has become a landmark event in the calendar for those working in digital publishing and for the second year running Brand Republic will be the headline media partner.
For 2011, the theme of the one-day conference is "Publishers: Know Your Worth", with the challenge laid out to publishers to maximise and leverage the value of their brands and content.
Lee Baker, director of AOP, described the speaker line-up as "world-class" and said: "Ultimately, our goal is to galvanise the industry to recognise the value that publishers bring."
More information on the Digital Summit can be found at the AOP website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London