Obama launches 2012 presidential bid with YouTube video
Barack Obama has kicked off his 2012 US presidential campaign with a video called "It Begins With Us". It begins with YouTube, and digital campaigning is another way to look at it.
Barack Obama: US president launches his 2012 re-election campaign
In other years it might have been a poster, but as as Obama himself says: "The politics we believe in starts not with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organising block-by-block, talking to neighbours, co-workers and friends".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London