Obama launches 2012 presidential bid with YouTube video
Barack Obama has kicked off his 2012 US presidential campaign with a video called "It Begins With Us". It begins with YouTube, and digital campaigning is another way to look at it.
Barack Obama: US president launches his 2012 re-election campaign
In other years it might have been a poster, but as as Obama himself says: "The politics we believe in starts not with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organising block-by-block, talking to neighbours, co-workers and friends".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)