Obama launches 2012 presidential bid with YouTube video
Barack Obama has kicked off his 2012 US presidential campaign with a video called "It Begins With Us". It begins with YouTube, and digital campaigning is another way to look at it.
Barack Obama: US president launches his 2012 re-election campaign
In other years it might have been a poster, but as as Obama himself says: "The politics we believe in starts not with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organising block-by-block, talking to neighbours, co-workers and friends".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...