Obama launches 2012 presidential bid with YouTube video
Barack Obama has kicked off his 2012 US presidential campaign with a video called "It Begins With Us". It begins with YouTube, and digital campaigning is another way to look at it.
Barack Obama: US president launches his 2012 re-election campaign
In other years it might have been a poster, but as as Obama himself says: "The politics we believe in starts not with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organising block-by-block, talking to neighbours, co-workers and friends".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)