HP signs up Plan B to front latest ad campaign
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has signed up award-winning British artist Plan B to front its new cinema and digital campaign, promoting its Beats audio technology.
The two-minute film, created by Drum, features the rapper and soul singer showing the audience around his studio, guiding them through elements of his track 'She Said', including the story, the instruments used and how it was written.
The film will also appear on Plan B and HP's Facebook pages and YouTube, using technology that enables consumers to listen to it on headphones to get the same surround-sound experience as in the cinema. The work marks first time HP has worked with Plan B.
The campaign aims to offer consumers an audio rather than a visual experience, and dispel consumer opinion that the company sells only PCs and business products.
The Beats audio technology is available in all new, premium HP computers.
Last month, HP appointed Martin Homilsh as its new chief marketing officer, replacing Michael Medenhall.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)