HP signs up Plan B to front latest ad campaign
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has signed up award-winning British artist Plan B to front its new cinema and digital campaign, promoting its Beats audio technology.
The two-minute film, created by Drum, features the rapper and soul singer showing the audience around his studio, guiding them through elements of his track 'She Said', including the story, the instruments used and how it was written.
The film will also appear on Plan B and HP's Facebook pages and YouTube, using technology that enables consumers to listen to it on headphones to get the same surround-sound experience as in the cinema. The work marks first time HP has worked with Plan B.
The campaign aims to offer consumers an audio rather than a visual experience, and dispel consumer opinion that the company sells only PCs and business products.
The Beats audio technology is available in all new, premium HP computers.
Last month, HP appointed Martin Homilsh as its new chief marketing officer, replacing Michael Medenhall.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London