HP signs up Plan B to front latest ad campaign
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has signed up award-winning British artist Plan B to front its new cinema and digital campaign, promoting its Beats audio technology.
The two-minute film, created by Drum, features the rapper and soul singer showing the audience around his studio, guiding them through elements of his track 'She Said', including the story, the instruments used and how it was written.
The film will also appear on Plan B and HP's Facebook pages and YouTube, using technology that enables consumers to listen to it on headphones to get the same surround-sound experience as in the cinema. The work marks first time HP has worked with Plan B.
The campaign aims to offer consumers an audio rather than a visual experience, and dispel consumer opinion that the company sells only PCs and business products.
The Beats audio technology is available in all new, premium HP computers.
Last month, HP appointed Martin Homilsh as its new chief marketing officer, replacing Michael Medenhall.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London