French Connection teaser previews 101 work
Fallon breakaway 101's first work for French Connection has emerged in the form of a trailer for the fashion brand's autumn/winter collection.
The 60-second teaser is the first of nine separate autumn/winter campaigns produced by OneSix7 with 101's creative director Richard Flintham.
Each film will be told from the point of view of a hero garment.
Directed and photographed by Leila and Damien de Blinkk, the campaigns will be staggered throughout the season, with a constantly evolving message conveyed digitally, in cinema, on TV, in print, outdoor and in store windows.
Flintham was responsible for French Connection's previous 'The Man' and 'The Woman' work when he was executive creative director at Fallon.
Flintham and his Fallon co-founder Laurence Green joined with former Cadbury marketing director Phil Rumbol to launch 101, which opened its doors in January.
French Connection appointed 101 as a creative consultant in February and Fallon severed its ties with the client two months later, having won the £5m House of Fraser account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London