Huffington Post UK to introduce branded blogs
The Huffington Post is set to introduce branded blogs to its UK news and blogs site at the start of next year, offering brands deeper social integration with its readers.
Huffington Post: set to introduce branded blogs to UK site
The US version of the site already offers brands the chance to blog, with brands such as BMW using it, for ad opportunities beyond traditional display media. The company has not confirmed any launch brands for the UK blogs.
They will be introduced across a range of sectors on a variety of subjects, and will roll out in the first quarter of next year.
This week, the Huffington Post expanded the site to include a celebrity and culture section for the first time. It has signed up Susan Boyle, culture secretary Jeremy Hunt, and Carol Vorderman to blog in the coming week.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...