Huffington Post UK to introduce branded blogs
The Huffington Post is set to introduce branded blogs to its UK news and blogs site at the start of next year, offering brands deeper social integration with its readers.
Huffington Post: set to introduce branded blogs to UK site
The US version of the site already offers brands the chance to blog, with brands such as BMW using it, for ad opportunities beyond traditional display media. The company has not confirmed any launch brands for the UK blogs.
They will be introduced across a range of sectors on a variety of subjects, and will roll out in the first quarter of next year.
This week, the Huffington Post expanded the site to include a celebrity and culture section for the first time. It has signed up Susan Boyle, culture secretary Jeremy Hunt, and Carol Vorderman to blog in the coming week.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking