Nationwide shifts to product focus with new campaign
Nationwide Building Society has launched its first campaign promoting current accounts in more than three years, as the brand looks to improve awareness of its products.
Nationwide: first ads for current accounts in three years
A TV ad push, in the style of its recent brand campaign, will run from 25 December to 29 January to promote its Nationwide FlexAccount, which offer consumers free European travel insurance and savings on brands through its Simply Rewards programme.
The campaign will be supported with in-branch activity and radio advertising, which will run on stations such as Magic, Heart, Capital and Absolute.
Andy McQueen, marketing director at Nationwide, said: "Our FlexAccount rewards are a really compelling opportunity for customers they represent great value, with no catches.
"We wanted a fully integrated campaign to support this and really shout about what we are doing for our customers."
In September, Nationwide unveiled a new brand positioning based around the strapline 'On Your Side'.
The ads, by agency 18 Feet and Rising, featured a "magical carousel" that captures everyday moments in people's lives, showing how Nationwide can help them with important things such as saving for the future or buying a home.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London