Buxton extends England cricket partnership
Nestlé Waters UK mineral water brand Buxton has extended its deal as official water supplier to the England cricket team until the end of the 2013 season.
Buxton: extends its deal with the ECB for a further two years
Buxton, which first became an England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) partner in 2008, has signed up for two more years as the supplier to the England men's and women's cricket teams for all home international matches.
The agreement includes access to England cricketers for promotional purposes, specific branding opportunities around England cricket teams, in-stadia advertising and a variety of rights across England's fan community, TwelfthMan.
Jenny Bond, head of marketing and channel and customer sales development at Nestlé Waters UK, said: "Like cricket, Buxton Natural Mineral Water is quintessentially British, and the sponsorship remains a fantastic opportunity to promote Buxton and drive sales for our retail partners."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London