Buxton extends England cricket partnership
Nestlé Waters UK mineral water brand Buxton has extended its deal as official water supplier to the England cricket team until the end of the 2013 season.
Buxton: extends its deal with the ECB for a further two years
Buxton, which first became an England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) partner in 2008, has signed up for two more years as the supplier to the England men's and women's cricket teams for all home international matches.
The agreement includes access to England cricketers for promotional purposes, specific branding opportunities around England cricket teams, in-stadia advertising and a variety of rights across England's fan community, TwelfthMan.
Jenny Bond, head of marketing and channel and customer sales development at Nestlé Waters UK, said: "Like cricket, Buxton Natural Mineral Water is quintessentially British, and the sponsorship remains a fantastic opportunity to promote Buxton and drive sales for our retail partners."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Web & Digital Marketing Officer Stopgap £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...