Jeremy Craigen poised for global VW role at DDB
Jeremy Craigen, DDB UK's executive creative director, is in talks about a role heading up the network's global Volkswagen account.
Craigen: set to oversee creative at DDB’s Team Blue
Craigen, who has worked at the UK agency for nearly 22 years, and for the past seven as its sole executive creative director, is set to become the lead creative for DDB’s Team Blue, the division that runs the global VW business.
DDB UK is in the process of drawing up a brief for a replacement executive creative director and is in talks with headhunters.
Among Craigen's creative highlights from his time at DDB UK are 2005's "singin' in the rain" for VW, 2007's "squeezy" for Marmite and 2008's "Wallace & Gromit" for Harvey Nichols.
Last year, he was invited to be a member of the jury for the Art Directors Club's 90th annual awards – the only British creative to be included. He was a foreman of the D&AD Awards in 2010.
Craigen joined BMP DDB in 1990 from Bates Dorland. He was promoted to deputy creative director in October 2001 and to joint creative director, alongside Ewan Paterson and under Larry Barker, the following May. Since Paterson’s departure in 2004, he has been in sole charge of the creative department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...