Jeremy Craigen poised for global VW role at DDB
Jeremy Craigen, DDB UK's executive creative director, is in talks about a role heading up the network's global Volkswagen account.
Craigen: set to oversee creative at DDB’s Team Blue
Craigen, who has worked at the UK agency for nearly 22 years, and for the past seven as its sole executive creative director, is set to become the lead creative for DDB’s Team Blue, the division that runs the global VW business.
DDB UK is in the process of drawing up a brief for a replacement executive creative director and is in talks with headhunters.
Among Craigen's creative highlights from his time at DDB UK are 2005's "singin' in the rain" for VW, 2007's "squeezy" for Marmite and 2008's "Wallace & Gromit" for Harvey Nichols.
Last year, he was invited to be a member of the jury for the Art Directors Club's 90th annual awards – the only British creative to be included. He was a foreman of the D&AD Awards in 2010.
Craigen joined BMP DDB in 1990 from Bates Dorland. He was promoted to deputy creative director in October 2001 and to joint creative director, alongside Ewan Paterson and under Larry Barker, the following May. Since Paterson’s departure in 2004, he has been in sole charge of the creative department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London