Jeremy Craigen poised for global VW role at DDB
Jeremy Craigen, DDB UK's executive creative director, is in talks about a role heading up the network's global Volkswagen account.
Craigen: set to oversee creative at DDB’s Team Blue
Craigen, who has worked at the UK agency for nearly 22 years, and for the past seven as its sole executive creative director, is set to become the lead creative for DDB’s Team Blue, the division that runs the global VW business.
DDB UK is in the process of drawing up a brief for a replacement executive creative director and is in talks with headhunters.
Among Craigen's creative highlights from his time at DDB UK are 2005's "singin' in the rain" for VW, 2007's "squeezy" for Marmite and 2008's "Wallace & Gromit" for Harvey Nichols.
Last year, he was invited to be a member of the jury for the Art Directors Club's 90th annual awards – the only British creative to be included. He was a foreman of the D&AD Awards in 2010.
Craigen joined BMP DDB in 1990 from Bates Dorland. He was promoted to deputy creative director in October 2001 and to joint creative director, alongside Ewan Paterson and under Larry Barker, the following May. Since Paterson’s departure in 2004, he has been in sole charge of the creative department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London