Momentum London hires Paul Slater as ECD
Integrated agency Momentum Worldwide has appointed Paul Slater, creative director of its New York office, to the new role of executive creative director of Momentum London.
Momentum: Allan Cobb and Simon White are among those promoted at the agency
Slater's move is one of a series of internal promotions by the agency designed to drive continued growth across its global network.
Simon White, the managing director of Momentum London, and Allan Cobb, shopper marketing director of Momentum Worldwide, have been promoted to joint managing directors of Momentum UK, overseeing the London and Manchester offices.
Additionally, Kevin McNulty, current CMO of Momentum Worldwide has expanded his remit to become regional director of Europe.
Slater will be heavily involved with the creative direction for some of Momentum's most important clients, while also supporting its ambitious business development programme.
Most recently, Slater's projects have included several films for Hudson Whiskey and Balvenie (William Grant & Sons), national activations for Coca-Cola, American Express and Powerade, as well as packaging design for Stoli Chocolate Raspberry.
Chris Weil, chairman and CEO of Momentum Worldwide said: "This is a significant appointment, as it signals a focused effort to leverage the strengths of our Manchester and London agencies into a combined UK offering"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)