Arena Media wins Estrella Damm account
Wells & Young's has appointed Arena Media to handle UK planning and buying for Spanish lager brand Estrella Damm, after a pitch.
Estrella Damm: Arena Media appointed to lager brand's UK media business
Target Media was the incumbent on the account.
The brand ran a cinema ad last summer, which was later banned by the Advertising Standards Authority on the grounds that it could encourage drinking and swimming.
Chris Lewis, marketing director at Wells and Young's, said: "Estrella Damm has real momentum, with a growing presence and reputation in the UK.
"Arena Media have already worked with the brand in Barcelona, so the team can provide great insight and experience to the UK market."
Pedro Avery, chief investment officer at Arena Media, said: "Our consumer and behavioural insights into the motivations of their target market gave Wells and Young's the confidence that we were the right partner to drive future sales."
Arena's other clients include Eurostar, Dominos Pizza, Hewlett Packard and mobile network 3.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury