Daily Diary - Hung out to dry
Pd3 creative planner Caspar Mason has been left wondering what he's done wrong after literally being left hung out to dry by his agency.
Mason is not in fact being punished but promoting O2’s "flexible working" service by trying to show how businesses can work from anywhere.
Pd3’s managing partner Alice Driscoll clearly wasn’t joking when she said she wanted Mason tied to his desk all day.
Mason is currently being suspended mid air with his desk down the side of Peter the Pleaters blind shop on Great Eastern Street in Shoreditch.
Let’s just hope for the sake of passers-by he’s let down for a toilet break.
If you have a Daily Diary story please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...