Daily Diary - Magners
Some agencies like to bring out fine wine and food for the launch of a new big ad campaign. The Red Brick Road, however, has taken a more unconventional approach for the launch of its new Magners ad, opting instead to serve baby food.
Red Brick Road staff doing a blind taste test
The agency decided to hold a blind taste test for the launch of its Magners’ ‘Made in the Dark’ campaign in its canteen.
Some poor unsuspecting Magners account handlers had no idea that they were being fed spoonfuls of apple sauce, capers, black treacle, sun dried tomatoes and baby food.
However, the torture was all worth it since they were able to wash it down with copious amounts of cider afterwards. Maybe for the next campaign they should do a blind taste challenge with Magners, Bulmers and Kopparberg. Now there’s a test!
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London