Daily Diary - Magners
Some agencies like to bring out fine wine and food for the launch of a new big ad campaign. The Red Brick Road, however, has taken a more unconventional approach for the launch of its new Magners ad, opting instead to serve baby food.
Red Brick Road staff doing a blind taste test
The agency decided to hold a blind taste test for the launch of its Magners’ ‘Made in the Dark’ campaign in its canteen.
Some poor unsuspecting Magners account handlers had no idea that they were being fed spoonfuls of apple sauce, capers, black treacle, sun dried tomatoes and baby food.
However, the torture was all worth it since they were able to wash it down with copious amounts of cider afterwards. Maybe for the next campaign they should do a blind taste challenge with Magners, Bulmers and Kopparberg. Now there’s a test!
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...