Ben & Jerry's launches Karamel Sutra TV push
Ben & Jerry's is supporting its new indulgent Core ice-cream pot range with its first TV ad, which will feature the brand's quirky brand ambassador Woody the cow rhapsodising about its Karamel Sutra variant.
Ben & Jerry's: rolls out Karamel Sutra variant
The TV campaign starts in April and forms part of an estimated £5m marketing investment behind the indulgent ice-cream.
The TV ad, created by Amalgamated, features an American narrator who provides a description of the Karamel Sutra variant, with Woody's help of. It also features Ben & Jerry's distinctive countryside setting.
Ben & Jerry's Core is sold in three variants – Berry White, Karamel Sutra, and Dough-ble Whammy. The range features two different ice-creams and a rich sauce.
Ben & Jerry’s Core range is sold in 500ml tubs, priced at £4.99 each.
In addition to the TV campaign, which debuts on April 23, Ben & Jerry’s Core will be supported by cinema, digital, and sampling.
Ben & Jerry's Core is a similar offering to Haagen-Dazs' Secret Sensation tubs, which launched earlier this year.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Senior Data and Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £45,000 + bens, Central London
- Business Director - Data Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London
- Programme Director Direct Recruitment £75k - £90k, London
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment c£45,000 + bens, Greater London