Neil Allen departs Starcom MediaVest Group
Neil Allen, Starcom MediaVest's Group trading director for press, radio and outdoor, has left the agency to pursue other interests.
Neil Allen: leaves Starcom MediaVest Group
His responsibilities will be assumed by trading operations director Erica Taylor.
Taylor will keep her job title of trading operations director and her responsibilities as the agency lead for barter. She will continue to report to John Davidson, head of trading at Starcom MediaVest Group.
Allen's departure was announced in an email to contacts at the end of last week.
He joined Starcom MediaVest as press director in 2006 and was promoted to UK trading director of press, before assuming responsibilities for radio and outdoor trading as well.
Prior to Starcom MediaVest, Allen held various positions at WPP's Mediaedge:cia (now MEC) across an eight-year period from 1998, latterly as press director.
He started his career at ZenithOptimedia in 1990, before joining Omnicom's OMD to run the Boots account. According to sources, he departs the Publicis-owned agency without a job to go to.
Starcom MediaVest Group was not available for comment on Allen's departure.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London