Neil Allen departs Starcom MediaVest Group
Neil Allen, Starcom MediaVest's Group trading director for press, radio and outdoor, has left the agency to pursue other interests.
Neil Allen: leaves Starcom MediaVest Group
His responsibilities will be assumed by trading operations director Erica Taylor.
Taylor will keep her job title of trading operations director and her responsibilities as the agency lead for barter. She will continue to report to John Davidson, head of trading at Starcom MediaVest Group.
Allen's departure was announced in an email to contacts at the end of last week.
He joined Starcom MediaVest as press director in 2006 and was promoted to UK trading director of press, before assuming responsibilities for radio and outdoor trading as well.
Prior to Starcom MediaVest, Allen held various positions at WPP's Mediaedge:cia (now MEC) across an eight-year period from 1998, latterly as press director.
He started his career at ZenithOptimedia in 1990, before joining Omnicom's OMD to run the Boots account. According to sources, he departs the Publicis-owned agency without a job to go to.
Starcom MediaVest Group was not available for comment on Allen's departure.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire