VCCP appoints M&C Saatchi's Simon Rich to head planning
VCCP has appointed M&C Saatchi's strategy director, Simon Rich, as its head of planning to replace Tracey Follows, who has been promoted to the new role of executive planning director.
Follows: will oversee strategy at VCCP’s London, Berlin and Prague offices
Rich, a former director of planning at Grey Worldwide, will now head the planning department and take over the lead planner role on the easyJet account. During his time at M&C Saatchi, he was the strategy director on its Currys and Royal Bank of Scotland/NatWest accounts.
Follows will oversee all of the planning functions across VCCP's London, Berlin and Prague offices, and continue to lead the O2 and Telefónica accounts.
She joined the agency in 2009 and was promoted to head of planning one year later.
Follows, who was previously the international advertising manager at T-Mobile, also ran the former One 2 One's advertising, including its repositioning work "life is made of One 2 Ones".
She said: "Simon brings a wealth of experience leading big brands in complex markets. His entrepreneurialism, creativity and insightfulness make him the perfect addition to running the planning department and the perfect cultural fit for VCCP."
The founding partner Adrian Coleman said: "Tracey is a fantastic planner and a great asset to the agency. We are delighted she is taking the role of executive planning director."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...