Chris Ridd lands planning director role at Isobel
Isobel, the independent advertising agency, has appointed Chris Ridd to the newly created role of planning director.
Chris Ridd: becomes planning director at Isobel
Ridd will work across the agency's entire portfolio, reporting to Steve Hastings, planning partner for the agency.
Ridd joins Isobel from sister VCCP agency SFW, where he worked as senior planner across a number of accounts, including Southern Railway and MORETH>N, for which he led the strategy on the MORETH>N FREEMAN campaign.
Before working for SFW, Ridd was at Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw for three years, where clients included Waitrose, John Lewis and the NSPCC.
Hastings said: "Chris is an important hire in strengthening our senior team and planning capability, and brings with him a wealth of experience with some impressive campaigns under his belt."
In January, Isobel won the £5m Jackpotjoy account, beating M&C Saatchi, DraftFCB and Creature in a competitive pitch.
Isobel has also worked with Bernard Matthews, Werther's Original and Kettle Chips.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London