Daily Diary -Video: K1D wins Campaign pool tournament 2012
Who needs Cannes when you can get 15 agencies to meet in one of London's most illustrious locations, King's Cross, for one of the industry's most sought-after prizes, the Campaign pool tournament 2012?
Agencies including Adam & Eve, Publicis, JWT, Engine and Dare all placed their balls in order to battle it out for the hotly contested tin prize on Wednesday night.
While the Campaign team might have balls upped by being knocked out early on, it still managed to beat JWT, which finished the tournament as runner-up after a nail-biting final.
The spoils finally went to advertising's answer to the boyband One Direction (1D), Kindred – or K1D, as it has since been dubbed.
With an apparent average age of 12, the Kindred team consisted of the account executive James Honess, the creative Charlie Owen, the financial controller Ross Garavand and the studio manager Brayton Gillette. Well done, lads.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...