Daily Diary -Video: K1D wins Campaign pool tournament 2012
Who needs Cannes when you can get 15 agencies to meet in one of London's most illustrious locations, King's Cross, for one of the industry's most sought-after prizes, the Campaign pool tournament 2012?
Agencies including Adam & Eve, Publicis, JWT, Engine and Dare all placed their balls in order to battle it out for the hotly contested tin prize on Wednesday night.
While the Campaign team might have balls upped by being knocked out early on, it still managed to beat JWT, which finished the tournament as runner-up after a nail-biting final.
The spoils finally went to advertising's answer to the boyband One Direction (1D), Kindred – or K1D, as it has since been dubbed.
With an apparent average age of 12, the Kindred team consisted of the account executive James Honess, the creative Charlie Owen, the financial controller Ross Garavand and the studio manager Brayton Gillette. Well done, lads.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region