Toyota brings 'Always a Better Way' global positioning to UK
Toyota is set to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it looks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Toyota: 'Always a better way'
Toyoda outlined the global vision a year ago, when the brand vowed to develop the "safest and most responsible" vehicles on the market.
A UK spokeswoman confirmed that the strapline, unveiled by Toyota Motor Corporation president Akio Toyoda last year, will be adopted in all local advertising over the coming months.
The "vision" statement reads: "Through our commitment to quality, innovation and respect for the planet, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile."
The strapline will be extended to ad campaigns in co-ordination with model launches.
It does not appear in Toyota’s recent Yaris campaign, which features an animated rapper.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London