Toyota brings 'Always a Better Way' global positioning to UK
Toyota is set to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it looks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Toyota: 'Always a better way'
Toyoda outlined the global vision a year ago, when the brand vowed to develop the "safest and most responsible" vehicles on the market.
A UK spokeswoman confirmed that the strapline, unveiled by Toyota Motor Corporation president Akio Toyoda last year, will be adopted in all local advertising over the coming months.
The "vision" statement reads: "Through our commitment to quality, innovation and respect for the planet, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile."
The strapline will be extended to ad campaigns in co-ordination with model launches.
It does not appear in Toyota’s recent Yaris campaign, which features an animated rapper.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...