B&Q calls direct marketing review
B&Q is reviewing the CRM and direct marketing account for its TradePoint business, which targets professionals in the building trade.
B&Q: seeks agency to handle TradePoint business
The retailer has approached a number of agencies about the review as it looks to ramp up its loyalty programme across its trade customers.
TradePoint is a new Trade Counter operation at B&Q dedicated to the needs of professionals and claims to offer brands at special trade prices.
The retailer does not retain a direct marketing agency. In the past, it has worked with agencies including RMG Connect, Rapier and the now-defunct Personal.
The review follows recent advertising activity by B&Q to capitalise on the increasing number of people turning to DIY projects over bank holiday weekends.
In March, the retailer launched its "I did that" advertising campaign by McCann Erickson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London