Relentless recruits Professor Green as brand ambassador
Relentless, the Coca-Cola-owned energy drink, is changing the focus of its brand ambassador line-up from sports to music by bringing in urban music artist Professor Green.
Professor Green: backs Relentless
It marks the end of the brand’s 'Virtues' activity, which used four brand ambassadors - jiu-jitsu champion Roger Gracie, street dancer Zoe Green, BMXer Mark Webb and guitarist Steph Carter from the band Gallows.
Relentless is working on a number of special promotional projects to be run throughout 2012.
Professor Green’s appointment bolsters Coca-Cola's running commitment to music, which includes the brand's collaboration with DJ and producer Mark Ronson and singer Katy B for its global Olympics campaign and its new partnership with Spotify.
Professor Green has worked with brands Puma, Doritos, ZTE and Huawei. Coca-Cola described him as "perfectly blending credibility with commercial appeal".
A Coca-Cola spokesperson said: "It's the perfect ambassadorship. Both [Relentless and Professor Green] share a dedication to their art, both are defiant in the face of compromise, and both live life to the full in a truly no half-measures way."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Lead Planner Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + full benefits & top career progression , London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...