Klipsch to sponsor Peppermint Candy on Jazz FM
Klipsch, the US-based high-end audio manufacturer, has signed a 12-month deal to sponsor the Peppermint Candy swing show on Jazz FM, as part of its marketing activity to expand its presence in the UK.
Broken Hearts: DJs' Peppermint Candy show on Jazz FM to be sponsored by Klipsch
From next Thursday (7 June), Klipsch will sponsor the hour-long 'Peppermint Candy' swing show presented by the Broken Hearts DJs (otherwise known as Amber and Nisha) between 6pm and 7pm every week for a year.
As part of the sponsorship, Jazz FM will broadcast an ad campaign to promote Klipsch products, including its wireless G-17 AirPlay speaker system and Mode M40 noise cancelling earphones.
Amber and Nisha present a weekly show with music from contemporary artists, such as The Correspondents, and classic swing performers, such as Ella Fitzgerald, as well as bands, and news from gigs, festivals and events.
Jazz FM will promote the Klipsch sponsorship on air from Saturday (2 June) and it will extend to online at www.Jazzfm.com and to Jazz FM-branded events.
Paul Jacobs, chief executive of Klipsch, said: "We are committed to strengthening our ties to live music. Following a recent strategic partnership in the US, it was integral that we continue the momentum in cultivating valuable relationships across the globe that provide us the opportunity to align with the live music that defines our brand.
"Given the radio show's following and similar ideals, we could not be happier to kick-start our unwavering, global support of live music in the UK."
The deal was negotiated between Klipsch and Jazz FM's in-house sales team, led by director of sales Jo Coltman.
Coltman said: "Klipsch is the market leader in the US, well known for their high-end quality audio equipment, and are now planning a major expansion into the UK and Europe.
"We are incredibly proud they have chosen Jazz FM as their first stop to help them reach their new customers. For us this is a perfect pairing and we look forward to developing our relationship over the coming year."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...