Adrian English promoted to head of media investment at Carat
Carat has promoted Adrian English to the role of head of media investment as part of a series of internal moves.
Carat: Steven Ballinger , Adrian English, Glyn Shadwell and Lorna Cheetham
English has been promoted from his previous role as head of broadcast and will report to chief operations officer, Richard Sexton.
He will lead Carat's 100-strong media team, which spans TV, cinema, radio, print and digital activation. He will direct Carat's investment across all media buying, lead media owner innovation and partnerships, and is charged with integrating Carat’s media planning product.
English will put his extensive experience to work managing the integration of the current media team into a multi-disciplined structure that will deliver innovation and business value for Carat's clients.
In addition to English's appointment, Steven Ballinger has been promoted to head of broadcast and Lorna Cheetham to head of digital operations, building on the appointments of Jo Allan, Matthew Hook and Richard Sexton to the new senior management team earlier this month.
Glyn Shadwell has also joined Carat as business director from McCann Erickson.
According to Carat, the new structure is designed to reorganise its UK business around three key pillars: getting closer to client’s businesses, integration of emerging media and outstanding media planning and buying.
Tracy De Groose, managing director for Carat, said: "These important promotions and appointments are the next step in Carat's creation of a new type of agency structure.
"Adrian, Steven, Lorna and Glyn will further strengthen our product offering across platforms, increase collaboration with our media partners and ultimately drive the creation of innovative work that delivers against our clients' measures of business success."
Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...