Cannes 2012: UK picks up five Silver Cyber Lions
The UK managed to pick up a total of five Silver Cyber Lions, but no Golds, at the Cannes Festival of Creativity with R/GA and Volontaire Stockholm both picking up the Grand Prix.
Silver winner: Kaiser Chiefs "bespoke album creation experience" by Wieden + Kennedy
R/GA New York for "Nike+ Fuelband" for Nike and Volontaire Stockholm for "curators of Sweden" for Swedish Institute/Visit Sweden both won the Grand Prix in the Cyber Lions category.
Wieden & Kennedy London won two silver gongs, both going to its "bespoke album creation experience" for the Kaiser Chiefs.
Ogilvy & Mather, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and OgilvyOne received one Silver each. O&M won for "the Dove ad makeover" for Unilever; AMV for "YNYWYH" for Masterfoods’ Snickers brand and OgilvyOne for "the gnome experiment" for Kern & Sohn precision scales and calibration.
There were a total of four UK Bronzes awarded – one went to Ogilvy & Mather, again for Dove, two were handed to Bartle Bogle Hegarty both for Asos.com and W&K won on behalf of Honda Civic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...