CANNES 2012: UK picks up five Silver Cyber Lions
The UK managed to pick up a total of five Silver Cyber Lions, but no Golds, at the Cannes Festival of Creativity with R/GA and Volontaire Stockholm both picking up the Grand Prix.
Silver winner: Kaiser Chiefs "bespoke album creation experience" by Wieden + Kennedy
R/GA New York for "Nike+ Fuelband" for Nike and Volontaire Stockholm for "curators of Sweden" for Swedish Institute/Visit Sweden both won the Grand Prix in the Cyber Lions category.
Wieden & Kennedy London won two silver gongs, both going to its "bespoke album creation experience" for the Kaiser Chiefs.
Ogilvy & Mather, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and OgilvyOne received one Silver each. O&M won for "the Dove ad makeover" for Unilever; AMV for "YNYWYH" for Masterfoods’ Snickers brand and OgilvyOne for "the gnome experiment" for Kern & Sohn precision scales and calibration.
There were a total of four UK Bronzes awarded – one went to Ogilvy & Mather, again for Dove, two were handed to Bartle Bogle Hegarty both for Asos.com and W&K won on behalf of Honda Civic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London