Haymarket wins CIPD People Management contract
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has chosen Haymarket Network to become its media partner for its People Management brand.
People Management: to be published by Haymarket Media Group
After winning an extensive pitch process, Haymarket Network, the agency arm of Haymarket Media Group, will publish the monthly People Management magazine and produce content for all the CIPD's digital platforms, while Haymarket Business Media will manage recruitment, display advertising and drive all commercial activities.
Andrew Taplin, managing director for Haymarket Network said: "We are delighted to have been chosen by the CIPD to publish People Management. We believe this reflects our commitment to engaging editorial, our commercial B2B advertising expertise, our global footprint and our investment in digital channels.
"We are full of ideas to keep People Management as essential reading for all HR professionals, and we look forward to developing our close relationship with the CIPD, as we work to make the magazine and associated digital channels work even harder as the CIPD approaches its centenary."
Sue Upton, interim managing director at the CIPD, said: "We are entering an important next phase for the CIPD as we move to a more digital and indeed global future. We thank Personnel Publications Limited for the work they have done over the years establishing People Management magazine as a premier HR brand, and we very much look forward to working with Haymarket to build on its success and take PM onto the next stage of its development."
The CIPD is the world's largest Chartered HR and development professional body, with more than 135,000 members. People Management, published monthly, is one of the most widely read and influential titles in the UK for HR directors, HR managers and experts in reward, recruitment and associated disciplines.
Haymarket will begin publishing the magazine with the August 2012 issue.
Haymarket publishes MediaWeek.co.uk and Brandrepublic.com.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...