Naked Juice smoothies unveils major sampling drive
PepsiCo-owned Naked Juice Smoothies is targeting Londoners in its biggest marketing push to date, urging consumers to try the product.
Naked Juice: PepsiCo-owned smoothie brand targets Londoners
The digital and experiential campaign launches today (25 June) and will run for four weeks under the strapline, "Grab some good stuff".
It targets 24-to 35-year-old Londoners through sampling activity in high-footfall areas including Bank, Canary Wharf, Green Park and Liverpool Street Tube stations.
Naked will distribute 120,000 samples across the course of the experiential activity, handled by Initials Marketing, along with branded competition postcards and leaflets to drive consumers to Naked's Facebook page.
The supporting digital activity allows people to play the ‘Naked Good Stuff' game when they "like" the brand's Facebook page. The game aims to communicate the "good" ingredients in the brand's smoothies.
People can play the game once a day for 40 days, while people with the branded postcards have an extra opportunity to play. Prizes include £1-off vouchers and free coupons for the smoothies, and up to £120 worth of online retail vouchers.
Game players are instantly entered into additional prize draws to win a VIP trip to Santa Monica, California – where the brand originated – or 50 bottles of smoothies.
Ian Pate, senior brand manager at PepsiCo, said: "Naked Juice has been a much-loved brand in the US for more than 30 years. We want to encourage the same following in the UK by letting people know how much goodness goes into one bottle.
"We've found that the best way of generating interest in this great-tasting juice is through trial. We want to reward new and existing fans with a generous helping of prizes, because generosity is part of what the Naked brand stands for. By driving consumer engagement online, we hope to build a strong fan base through 2012 and beyond."
The brand was launched in the UK in 2007.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London