Cannes 2012: Chipotle spot by Creative Artists Agency scoops Film Grand Prix
UK agencies fared well, but the Grand Prix for Film went to the "back to the start" spot for Chipotle by US shop Creative Artists Agency.
Chipotle spot: Film Grand Prix winner
The Chipotle work, which was produced by London production company Nexus, also went on to pick up the first Branded Content & Entertainment Grand Prix at Cannes for Creative Artists Agency.
The hotly tipped Guardian spot "three little pigs" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty missed out on the top prize in the Film category, but scooped a Gold Lion.
BBH also picked up two Silvers for its Axe/Lynx executions "sporty girl" and "brainy girl", a Silver for its Barnardos "life story" film and Bronze for Weetabix "big day".
AMV BBDO was another winner, picking up a Gold Lion for its Doritos "dips desperado" spot.
Saatchi & Saatchi bagged two Silvers for its Wall’s "garage" and kitchen" executions. DDB UK also won a Silver for Harvey Nichols "walk of shame".
Adam & Eve won Bronze for its John Lewis spot "the long wait", as did Wieden & Kennedy for Lurpak "rainbow". DKLW Lowe got Bronze for Omo "set free".
The Film Craft Grand Prix winning spot for Canal Plus "bear" also won Gold in the Film category.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London