Innocent gives away Olympic tickets in 'tweet for a seat' campaign
Innocent, the official smoothie and juice of the London 2012 Games, is giving away tickets to different Olympic events as part of a two-week Twitter campaign called 'Tweet For A Seat'.
Innocent: launches Olympic tickets campaign via Twitter
The campaign launches on Monday (2 July) and will run for two weeks through the brand's @innocentdrinks Twitter handle.
Followers can win a pair of tickets to a number of Olympic events, which have not yet been named, by telling Innocent who they would like to take to the Olympics and why, including the hashtag #tweetforaseat.
Rich Duff-Tytler, head of digital communications, said: "Twitter is a hugely important way for us to chat to and reward our customers directly, and in the past we have used it as a really popular competition mechanic with our 'Tweet And Eat' campaign.
"Being the official smoothie and juice of the London 2012 Olympic Games is something we're really proud of, and we're thrilled to be able to help people experience a once-in-a-lifetime event with 'Tweet For A Seat'."
The Olympic activity follows Innocent's scrapping of its plans to host a festival that aimed to promote its sponsorship of the Games, due to poor ticket sales. The brand said that an overcrowded summer schedule in the capital and bad weather had led it to pull the festival.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...