Diet Coke ties with Sky for Rihanna fashion TV show
Diet Coke has signed a deal with Sky to sponsor and take product placement in 'Styled to Rock', a fashion series produced by pop star Rihanna, which breaks next month.
Styled to Rock: hosts Henry Holland, Lysa Cooper and Nicola Roberts
The deal, brokered by Vizeum, will feature Diet Coke idents before and after the show on Sky Living HD and product placement within the programme.
The brand was last seen on TV with Mother London's last instalment in its 'Love It Light' campaign, which featured three female puppets, shortly after the agency lost the account.
'Styled to Rock' will be hosted by Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts, British designer Henry Holland and stylist Lysa Cooper, who has previously worked on a number of Rihanna's outfits.
The show celebrates the talent within the British fashion scene and searches for new, undiscovered fashion designers.
It will run for 10 weeks and follow 12 designers hand-picked by Rihanna to create outfits for a range of high-profile music artists, who are yet to be announced.
Zoe Howorth, marketing director, Coca-Cola Great Britain, said the sponsorship was part of Diet Coke’s wider 'Love It Light' campaign, which showcases the "lighter side" to fashion and life to the brand’s target audience of younger women.
She said: "Diet Coke is passionate about fashion and we're thrilled to be bringing our consumers a new regular style fix, celebrating creativity and championing inspirational young designers."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...