Old Spice man wins medals in latest Believe In 'Yoursmellf' spot
Procter & Gamble-owned Old Spice offers a unique slant on sporting achievement in Wieden & Kennedy Portland's latest ad in the 'Believe In Yoursmellf' campaign.
The 30-second ad, called "I will live forever", features a skinny man in a pair of Speedos jump into a swimming pool while listening to an Old Spice Champion-branded tape, which commands the man to repeat various affirmations including, "I will make it to the big championship. I will win all the first-place medals."
The ad was directed by Biscuit Filmwork's Tim Godsall, with visual effects handled by The Mission Studio, and music by Tonefarmer.
Wieden & Kennedy's creative directors Jason Bagley and Craig Allen worked on the campaign, with copywriter Jason Kreher, art director Max Stinson and producer Jeff Selis.
The 'Believe In Yoursmellf' campaign promotes the brand's newest addition to its product range, Champion, which was unveiled with a campaign featuring actress Heather Graham, currently running in the UK.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London