Carat retains DfT's Think! business
Carat has retained the communications planning business on the Department for Transport's £3.5 million Think! road-safety account.
Think!: Carat beat Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media
The agency triumphed in a pitch against Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media.
Carat, which has worked on the business for ten years, has been appointed with a new, three-year contract. M4C will continue to handle media buying for above-the-line activity.
Mark Hughes, the business director at Carat, said: "We already had a strong relationship with Think! and DfT. That they chose to remain with us for their new strategy is testament to their trust in Carat to unlock the value of media to deliver against their objectives of reducing death and casualties on our roads."
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Leo Burnett have both created recent Think! road-safety campaigns. However, budgets have been hit in line with a reduction in overall government advertising spend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London