Carat retains DfT's Think! business
Carat has retained the communications planning business on the Department for Transport's £3.5 million Think! road-safety account.
Think!: Carat beat Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media
The agency triumphed in a pitch against Starcom, MediaCom and Arena Media.
Carat, which has worked on the business for ten years, has been appointed with a new, three-year contract. M4C will continue to handle media buying for above-the-line activity.
Mark Hughes, the business director at Carat, said: "We already had a strong relationship with Think! and DfT. That they chose to remain with us for their new strategy is testament to their trust in Carat to unlock the value of media to deliver against their objectives of reducing death and casualties on our roads."
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Leo Burnett have both created recent Think! road-safety campaigns. However, budgets have been hit in line with a reduction in overall government advertising spend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...