David Fincher to direct UK commercials through Academy
David Fincher, the director of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, has signed up to direct UK ads through Academy.
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo: Fincher film
Fincher, also the director of Fight Club and Se7en, will continue to be based in Los Angeles but is available to shoot commercials in the UK between feature projects.
He joins the Academy roster as part of a deal with his US representive Reset Content. Reset was set founded by Fincher, and former Anonymous Content executive producer, Dave Morrison.
Fincher started his career in commercials and music videos. He has directed campaigns for Nike, including "instant karma" in 1993 and "speed chain" in 2004, as well as Levi's "the chase" in 1996 and the Heineken 2005 Super Bowl spot "beer run".
Academy will also represent Reset directors Tim Miller, Andre Stringer and PES.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...