Kate Howe steps up to DraftFCB Euro post
Kate Howe, the president of DraftFCB London, has been promoted to the position of regional president for Europe at the network.
Howe: takes the role of regional president for Europe
In her new role, Howe will oversee the leadership teams across the DraftFCB offices in the region with a remit to drive growth. She will also continue as the president of the London agency.
Howe replaces Paul Mead, who had been the acting president of Europe. Alexei Orlov, the previous regional chief, left the Interpublic-owned network in 2009 after just ten months in the role. Mead will return to his position as the president of Canada.
Howe joined DraftFCB three years ago from Nitro London, where she was the managing director.
In February 2008, Howe moved to Nitro from the Gala Coral Group, where she was the group marketing director. Before going client-side, she was the managing director of Leo Burnett and a board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland