Kate Howe steps up to DraftFCB Euro post
Kate Howe, the president of DraftFCB London, has been promoted to the position of regional president for Europe at the network.
Howe: takes the role of regional president for Europe
In her new role, Howe will oversee the leadership teams across the DraftFCB offices in the region with a remit to drive growth. She will also continue as the president of the London agency.
Howe replaces Paul Mead, who had been the acting president of Europe. Alexei Orlov, the previous regional chief, left the Interpublic-owned network in 2009 after just ten months in the role. Mead will return to his position as the president of Canada.
Howe joined DraftFCB three years ago from Nitro London, where she was the managing director.
In February 2008, Howe moved to Nitro from the Gala Coral Group, where she was the group marketing director. Before going client-side, she was the managing director of Leo Burnett and a board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...