Engine recruits Stevie Spring to non-executive role
Stevie Spring, the former chief executive of Future publishing and an advertising agency veteran, has joined Engine as an independent non-executive director.
Spring: returning to adland
Spring, who previously worked as the chief executive of the outdoor company Clear Channel and had a 16-year career in advertising agency management, joins the board of Engine as it prepares itself for further global growth.
She replaces Simon Clift, the former Unilever global chief marketing officer, who was signed up as a non-executive director at Engine three years ago.
Peter Scott, the Engine chairman and worldwide chief executive, commented that Spring would bring to Engine "tremendous business nous and an understanding of our industry from every perspective".
He added: "She's also very smart, very well-connected and very nice."
In addition to the arrival of Spring, Engine has also this week announced the appointments of a new group finance director, Ashley Martin, and John Bernbach, the president of Engine USA and son of the DDB founder Bill Bernbach, as an executive director.
Scott said the changes are designed to help position Engine for the next phase of its expansion.
In 2010, Engine secured £62.5 million investment from the private equity company HIG Capital to enable it to push ahead with its global expansion plans.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...