E.ON overhauls digital presence
Energy company E.ON has overhauled its digital presence as part of a wider strategy to reset its relationship with customers and communicate its sustainability initiatives.
E.ON: overhauls website
The energy company has rolled out a new platform at www.eonenergy.com, created by LBi, which unifies nine pre-existing websites to create a simpler online experience for its customers.
The site is aimed at residential and business customers, with the new interface designed to make it easier for them to manage and pay their bills online.
It also contains corporate information and sustainability initiatives as part of E.ON’s bid to be more transparent.
Earlier this year, the government announced proposals that would require the "big six" energy companies, to be more transparent with their customers.
Among the proposals is that the companies, which include E.ON, as well as BP and EDF, will have to write their customers at least once a year, informing them about the best deals and how to get them.
In January, E.ON enlisted Mumsnet co-founder Justine Roberts to advise on how it could win back consumers amid an atmosphere of growing resentment towards the residential energy sector.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London