Kingsmill launches family days out app
Kingsmill, one of the country's leading bread brands, is launching a social media app that helps parents organise activities for their children.
Kingsmill: launches Escapes app
The aim of the app is to take the hassle out of arranging family days out for children during the long summer holidays.
The Allied-Bakeries owned brand has worked with CMW, the digital-led creative agency, on developing the app, which is free to download and launches this week.
The app will be promoted as part of a six week digital campaign. The initiative is being supported by a partnership with Away with Kids, the travel director for family holidays.
CMW has created the campaign which is based on memorable family moments and its mapping allows parents to find local attraction near their home or further afield.
Kingsmill introduced its new strapline "fresh thinking" earlier this year and the campaign aims to build on the idea of introducing new thinking to parents.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...