Evening Standard to run five different cover wraps for Fiat
The London Evening Standard is tomorrow (10 August) running a variable-run cover wrap, after striking a deal with car brand Fiat.
London Evening Standard: to publish first variable-run cover wrap
The capital's flagship free title will be published with five different cover wraps, showcasing a range of Fiat's model 500 cars.
Colours featured on the cover wraps will include yellow and red, and the strapline will read, "500s in 70 colours", a reference to the 1970s colours the cars are now available in.
The deal, worth an undisclosed sum, was negotiated between the newspaper, Fiat, and Maxus.
It was put together by James White, head of newspapers at the London Evening Standard, and John Maloney, investment director at Maxus.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...