Evening Standard to run five different cover wraps for Fiat
The London Evening Standard is tomorrow (10 August) running a variable-run cover wrap, after striking a deal with car brand Fiat.
London Evening Standard: to publish first variable-run cover wrap
The capital's flagship free title will be published with five different cover wraps, showcasing a range of Fiat's model 500 cars.
Colours featured on the cover wraps will include yellow and red, and the strapline will read, "500s in 70 colours", a reference to the 1970s colours the cars are now available in.
The deal, worth an undisclosed sum, was negotiated between the newspaper, Fiat, and Maxus.
It was put together by James White, head of newspapers at the London Evening Standard, and John Maloney, investment director at Maxus.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Online Marketing Thomas Cook Competitive + benefits, London
- Senior Consultant - Co-creation Hasson Associates circa £55,000 + benefits, Central London - Zone 1
- Campaign Manager Pizza Express £27,000 - £30,000, Marylebone
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London