Monsoon and Accessorize pursue editorial strategy
Monsoon and Accessorize are making their first foray into dedicated editorial channels to create engaging content that pushes people to buy their products.
Monsoon Discover: design retailer to offer dedicated editorial content online
The Monsoon and Accessorize editorial content areas, called Monsoon Discover and A-List respectively, will be updated monthly with editorial and video content.
Customer publishing agency John Brown was appointed to the project after a competitive pitch.
Monsoon Discover focuses on the provenance of the brand's products, with features including interviews with the people who created the products.
Visitors to the site can also enter competitions to win holidays to places that inspired the Monsoon collections, including Kerala in India.
Additional content includes insider travel guides and celebrity interviews.
A-List is being positioned as not just an online shop, but a "fashion springboard", comprising ideas, trend alerts, celebrity fashion stories and videos of "real" customers in Accessorize stores.
The online portal is designed to act as a customer magazine because neither brand has such a magazine and have instead relied on sales brochures.
Current content includes editorial on spring/summer ranges and John Brown is now working on autumn/winter content.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...