Brooklyn Brothers wins Warehouse creative project
Fashion retailer Warehouse has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to handle a strategic creative project after a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
Warehouse: working with The Brooklyn Brothers
According to Jennifer Roebuck, marketing director at Warehouse, the project may lead to working with the agency on a retained basis.
Roebuck said: "The Brooklyn Brothers have great passion and energy. What really stood out was their drive to find interesting ways to bring ideas to life across many channels."
The retailer approached a number of agencies in April having previously worked with creative agency ODD on a separate project.
Warehouse was launched in 1976 by Jeff Banks and is now owned by Aurora Fashions. It has 464 stores and concessions across 21 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London