Brooklyn Brothers wins Warehouse creative project
Fashion retailer Warehouse has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to handle a strategic creative project after a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
Warehouse: working with The Brooklyn Brothers
According to Jennifer Roebuck, marketing director at Warehouse, the project may lead to working with the agency on a retained basis.
Roebuck said: "The Brooklyn Brothers have great passion and energy. What really stood out was their drive to find interesting ways to bring ideas to life across many channels."
The retailer approached a number of agencies in April having previously worked with creative agency ODD on a separate project.
Warehouse was launched in 1976 by Jeff Banks and is now owned by Aurora Fashions. It has 464 stores and concessions across 21 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...