Blossom Hill to sponsor Dallas on Channel 5
Blossom Hill, the Percy Fox & Co wine, has signed a seven-figure deal to sponsor the return of the 80s soap Dallas on Channel 5 as part of a £2.2 million autumn push behind the brand.
Dallas: the Ewings are set to return to UK screens
As part of the deal, which was developed by Carat, Blossom Hill will be the headline sponsor of Dallas when the new series is broadcast on Channel 5's TV channels and online platforms.
The partnership will also be promoted throughout Channel 5's parent group Northern & Shell's portfolio, including via advertorials and ad placements around TV listings and TV coverage in its newspapers and magazines.
The Dallas sponsorship is a central part of a £2.2 million campaign to reinforce Blossom Hill's positioning as the wine that "puts taste enjoyment first".
Louise Wright, an associate director at Carat, said: "This wide-reaching, strategic partnership takes advantage of opportunities across Northern & Shell's entire media portfolio and is a unique way to reach Blossom Hill's audience with a carefully targeted campaign."
The series is expected to launch on Channel 5 on 5 September.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...