Drinks brand Zeo kicks off outdoor campaign
Zeo, an 'adult soft drink' brand owned by Freedrinks, has launched a £600,000 outdoor campaign with a 96-sheet billboard on London's Old Street roundabout.
Zeo: ad on JCDecaux's Old Street roundabout billboard
The creative by Cubo which was art directed by Trevor Chambers, features a re-mastered David LaChapelle ‘Milk Maidens’ image that was originally shot for French Vogue in 1996.
The billboard campaign will be seen in Mayfair and Soho before going wider in October in a media plan handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
David Smith, commercial director of Zeo, said: "I believe this campaign will really help propel Zeo into the London spotlight. Our aim is for Zeo to be stocked in 400 premium London outlets by Christmas 2012, but this campaign is just the beginning of our ambitions."
Zeo is made of natural extracts and essence such as trees, herbs and berries and claims to have a "similarly refined taste profile" to "distilled" drinks, but without any alcohol.
The 0% ABV (alcohol by volume) drink is currently being stocked in various upscale venues such as Mahiki, Rose Club, The Sanderson, McQueen and The London Cocktail Club.
Chris Walmsley, head of planning at Cubo, said: "Zeo is unlike any other drink on the market, so it was essential that the campaign reflected the brand’s originality and its ethos of 'wonderfully unusual'. The reaction from the bar trade has been overwhelmingly positive, so we're looking forward to creating some consumer buzz around the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...