Dairy Crest appoints Stella Artois marketer Watson
James Watson, Stella Artois marketing director for Western Europe, is leaving the brewer to oversee the marketing for Dairy Crest's food brands.
James Watson: joining Dairy Crest
Watson, who will depart Stella Artois parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev in November, joins Dairy Crest as marketing director for foods. The role was vacant for a year after the previous incumbent, Paul Fraser, became managing director of MH Foods, the Dairy Crest-owned business behind FryLight.
Watson’s remit at Dairy Crest will include the Cathedral City and Utterly Butterly ranges and children’s cheese brand Chedds.
Watson joined InBev in 2005, as marketing manager for speciality beers, rising to his current role two years ago.
During his time at the company he oversaw a variety of marketing innovations, including the launch of Stella Artois Cidre in the UK. Watson’s other roles have included stints at Diageo GB, Heinz and Sara Lee.
AB InBev has yet to announce a replacement.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...