CHI and Stead sign deal to buy Rapier
CHI & Partners Holdings has completed its deal to acquire a joint stake in Rapier along with Jonathan Stead, the agency's chief executive.
Jonathan Stead: deal to buy Rapier with CHI & Partners completed
However, the relaunched Rapier, which fell into administration last month, has been unable to secure a deal to retain its 40 per cent stake in McCormack & Morrison.
The digital agency, which has clients including Virgin Active and Royal Caribbean International, is close to completing a deal to buy back the 40 per cent stake that Rapier acquired in 2009 from the administrators.
McCormack & Morrison will then look for another agency to acquire a minority stake in the business.
Rapier, which went into administration after a series of account losses, will relaunch as a new agency trading as Rapier Communications.
Talks continue with staff over their redundancy pay and the number of employees transferring to the new business has yet to be finalised.
Click here to read the full story in this week's issue.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Sales Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £60000 per annum + commission + benefits, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...