Microsoft promotes Buckley to agency sales head role
Microsoft has promoted Mike Buckley to head of agency sales at its UK advertising business.
Mike Buckley: head of agency sales at Microsoft UK
Buckley began at Microsoft four-years ago as head of agency trading. He joined from i-Level where he held the role of head of trading for two years
Prior to that he was head of radio at ZenithOptimedia.
Buckley reports into Simon Davies, sales director at Microsoft Advertising. He fills the role left vacant by Jon Lewen, who left the business in August last year to join music site Vevo.
In his new role Buckley will focus on driving revenue and growth with Microsoft's agency partners, delivering an effective contract base and building its specialist sales team.
Separately, Microsoft Advertising has changed the name of its search adCentre to Bing Ads, while Yahoo has been given a better billing with the renaming of Search Alliance, the joint search initiative it shares with Microsoft, to the Yahoo Bing Network.
The changes coincide with the introduction for new tools to streamline buying search ads for its clients and give them improved transparency for the process.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Network Marketing £32000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...