Microsoft promotes Buckley to agency sales head role
Microsoft has promoted Mike Buckley to head of agency sales at its UK advertising business.
Mike Buckley: head of agency sales at Microsoft UK
Buckley began at Microsoft four-years ago as head of agency trading. He joined from i-Level where he held the role of head of trading for two years
Prior to that he was head of radio at ZenithOptimedia.
Buckley reports into Simon Davies, sales director at Microsoft Advertising. He fills the role left vacant by Jon Lewen, who left the business in August last year to join music site Vevo.
In his new role Buckley will focus on driving revenue and growth with Microsoft's agency partners, delivering an effective contract base and building its specialist sales team.
Separately, Microsoft Advertising has changed the name of its search adCentre to Bing Ads, while Yahoo has been given a better billing with the renaming of Search Alliance, the joint search initiative it shares with Microsoft, to the Yahoo Bing Network.
The changes coincide with the introduction for new tools to streamline buying search ads for its clients and give them improved transparency for the process.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London